Well, here I am. I've been messing around with this blog for 2 weeks now and I can't get it to look the way I want so I've decided to blog anyway. I guess the look will sort itself out in the end but documenting my latest knitting project is way more important!
I've done almost 12 squares of the 50 I need to make for Millie's blanket but things are going well and I'm really pleased with what I've produced so far!
My first square was, of course, the garter stitch square. Every blanket has one and Millie's will be no exception. I'm working on a 20cm square (total of 50 squares) so each one is taking about 40sts. Depending on the pattern I may have to add one or two here and there but generally I hope to stick to 40sts.
So far I've got four different wool types: 2 bulk standard double knitting (one dark pink, one light pink), a rather lovely hairy type wool called Rascals and a textured bobbly wool called Jelly Tots. Will post my next square with my next post!!!