Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas pressies.....

I work with three fabulous ladies and this year I decided to make them each a bag for Christmas.


What do you think? I was so pleased with them and they're really easy to make. You can find the pattern here so please have a go because they are truly gorgeous!!! I used a baby double knitting yarn because I wanted them to be really soft and floppy and they were just perfect!


The flowers were Lucy's (of course) and you can find the pattern here and then the buttons I chose had tiny little white dots on them which reminded me of pollen inside a flower!

Then came the linings. Pink for the pink bag.....


Grey for the grey bag......


And a cute floral for the green bag......


They're not huge bags so not great for that massive supermarket shop but for a local garden party, tea with the in-laws or a Summer fete they're just perfect! Or if like me you're a complete craft monkey, then you can always use them as knitting/crochet bags for small projects.......!


I hope you like them.
I do.
Til soon.
xxx





6 comments:

  1. They are lovely, I'm sure your friends will be delighted. Love the soft pastel colours.
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura... they are lovely! The ladies will love them I'm sure.. gorgeous colours with the linings too... hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, they are gorgeous! Love the way you've coordinated the linings and buttons and everything! They look delightful to make, to give and to receive - what more can a girl ask?! Hope you've made one for you too! E xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura they are wonderful! Your so clever

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they would be perfect Laura, for popping out to lunch, or morning tea, or as you say, a small craft project. I like to keep projects in bags. Your work is soo neat.

    cheers
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely gift to each of the ladies! Very pretty and neat hooky work too. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave me a message...