Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Two more bags!!!

Hello !!!

After making three Starling Bags as Christmas pressies for my work colleagues and posting about them here, I was asked by a friend if I would take on a commission to make two for her. I have done so and here they are....


I used cotton yarn this time and they came up just as beautifully as the baby soft double knitting yarn I used before. Here are the linings.....

A lovely pinstripe for the indigo bag -


and a cute floral for the burgundy bag -



I really hope my friend likes them! 

Til soon.
xxx

2 comments:

  1. They are lovely, Laura! Just as nice as the other ones you made - lucky friend! I really like using cotton for things like this - soft but also has a bit of body if you know what I mean. E x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your burgundy bag. Your gifts are lovely. Your blog is very interesting, great photos and humour. Ann

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave me a message...