Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Our Mini-Break....

Last week DH and I had a little one night mini-break at a local Spa hotel. It will be my 50th birthday at the end of April but we decided to go away now as it's school hols and easier for my Mum to look after the kids when she doesn't have to worry about the school run.

We went to Fordoun Hotel & Spa and it was lovely. We've stayed here before (it's only 10 minutes drive from our house) so we knew what to expect but it's one of those places that never disappoints. Expensive, but well worth the money.

Our room
Our verandah
The view from the verandah
A walk through woodland
More Hadedas (I told you they were common)
Our room (far left on the end)
Another walkway leading to.....
....individual and very private bungalows
A water feature
Love birds......
Til soon.
x









1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! Please leave me a message...