Friday, September 16, 2011

There's a worm at the bottom of the garden......


image from gardenofeaden.blogspot.com

I've been looking at all things wiggly this week in an effort to try and understand the art of worm farms!!
 After looking at about five different websites I was totally confused - everyone seems to contradict themselves...
I was about to give up when I came across this link and all my prayers were answered!
Chris Beardshaw and The National Trust (of course) made it all so easy and now I'm empyting a huge plastic storage box so that I can get started this weekend.......


Hope you find it useful.

2 comments:

  1. Great link, the classical music playing in the background made me laugh a little. I think this might be my new project for the winter, thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring in South Africa! How exciting and interesting Mother Nature is. We're just about to start Autumn in New York.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave me a message...