Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Beautiful Blogger Blanket 2012

Very excited..... Just been to my local wool shop to get some 100% cotton so I can take part in the Beautiful Blogger Blanket of 2012 which is being organised by Jill at http://www.stocki.blogspot.com/

It's such a great idea. You crochet a square (various sizes accepted), send it to Jill by end Jan 2012 and she sews them together to make a blanket. Every contributor's details will be put into a hat and Jill will draw out a winner WHO WINS THE BLANKET!!!

I'm going to start my squares today and this is the yarn I've bought.
What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Laura, but that's one event in which I WON'T be participating! At my schhol we studied Latin instead of sewing or knitting! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave me a message...