Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Beautiful Blogger Blanket 2012

Today I posted 9 granny squares to Jill at http://stocki.blogspot.com/ for her Beautiful Blogger Blanket 2012. I had intended only to make 4 squares but (as usual) got a bit carried away. This is what I sent.


All of them are my own creations except for the two small squares with flowers on them. They are the Crochet Flower Square from Beata at http://www.rosehip.typepad.com/ which I think are gorgeous!!!

Apart from Beata's, my favourite is the bottom left hand square which I've called Window Star. I'll be posting the pattern for this in the next couple of days so watch this space....

There's still time to submit your squares to Jill. Entries close at the end of Jan so if you get hooking now, you can still send them! Good luck!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Laura they are gorgeous I love the bottom left one two! I may have to give that a go myself when you post up the pattern! Lovely colours too :-) hope you are well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I take it you haven't had any time for gardening lately then....?
    Have you managed to get the storm damage repaired OK? We have had some pretty horrible storms here the last couple of days, with several casualties due to falling trees etc, but fortunately our property has not been damaged.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Laura, they are beautiful! I just LOVE the various blues and how they go together :) I think I like the bottom right hand square the best...it's "modern art" meets "cozy tradition"...
    I really hope that they come back to you...along with all their friends!
    Have a lovely day :)
    ♥Heidi

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave me a message...