Saturday, May 14, 2016

Sunshine Days.....

Hello ... thanks for dropping by.

I thought I'd just let you know that my latest shawl design is now in my Ravelry Store. It's called the Sunshine Shawl and I have to say, is one of my favourites.....



I saw the yarn in my local yarn shop and immediately knew that it had to be a shawl. And what other name could it have had but Sunshine? I know that not many people can wear such a bright colour but thrown over a dark Winter coat in the middle of January and I'm certain it would brighten up the gloomiest of days!

It's made in 4ply/fingering weight yarn on 4mm needles so it grows really quickly and once the very easy lace pattern has been done a few times, it's really simple to remember.

So there she is in all her glory and I really hope you love her as much as I do.....


Til soon.
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave me a message...